Do not be afraid of temperatures dropping. The right gear makes it comfy to remain lively outdoors. From base layers to down jackets to stabilizers for jogging on ice, there is not any excuse to forego your winter exercise. Just a little brisk air can do the physique good!
1. Ladies’s winter heat high-rise tights, $89 at North Face
2. Ladies’s Nike important water repellent working jacket, $90 at North Face
3. Toddler/toddler cold-buster snowsuit, $79 at L.L. Bean
4. Grownup Stabilicers Bean Traxx traction system, $29.95 at L.L. Bean
5. Trailblazer sportsman headlamp, $54.95 at L.L. Bean
6. Males’s stretch down hoodie, $269 at North Face
7. Males’s Nike dri-fit component half-zip high, $65 at Nordstrom 8 Sonic snow tube, $129 at L.L. Bean
Like what you’re studying? Subscribe to our weekly newsletters.