SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — The Golden State Warriors teamed up with Ticketmaster to eradicate ticket charges for October and November residence video games.
Starting Wednesday at 2 p.m. by Saturday, Oct. 16 at 5 p.m., on-line service charges will probably be waived for ticket purchases for Golden State’s 12 residence video games throughout October and November.
The no payment provide doesn’t embrace resale tickets.
Steph Curry and the Dubs host the Los Angeles Clippers within the season residence opener at Chase Middle on Oct. 21 at 7 p.m.
Along with the house opener, the no payment provide applies to the next video games:
- Thursday, October 28 vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Saturday, October 30 vs. Oklahoma Metropolis Thunder
- Wednesday, November 3 vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Friday, November 5 vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Sunday, November 7 vs. Houston Rockets
- Monday, November 8 vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Wednesday, November 10 vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Friday, November 12 vs. Chicago Bulls
- Sunday, November 21 vs. Toronto Raptors
- Wednesday, November 24 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Friday, November 26 vs. Portland Path Blazers
Followers eager to attend video games at Chase Middle are inspired to buy tickets instantly from the staff’s website.
The Warriors issued a fraud alert in August warning followers in regards to the potential risks of buying tickets from a non-verified third get together.
Final week, greater than 30 followers had been denied entry to Chase Middle resulting from fraudulent tickets bought from non-verified third-party distributors.
For extra info on the Golden State Warriors 2021-22 season, faucet here.